Monday, September 26, 2011

Albuquerque, NM! Part One.

By some miracle, Nick got his first two weekends off that we've been here. Well not exactly a miracle, more like lightning, but no matter the reason I was happy! As soon as he told me they probably couldn't work the weekend he knew exactly what I wanted to do. We'd talked about how cool it would be if we could go to New Mexico to see the Luke Graham's. It is about 420 miles from Big Spring, where Nick was working at the time, and Albuquerque. Which is still a pretty long drive, but anything shorter than Portland to ABQ was okay with me! So we called Luke and asked if we could come stay and he gave me an of course yes, and the next afternoon we were on our way! I miss all of them so much, it was seriously a blessing that we got to go see them. So here's what I did for the first half of the drive, and here's what Nicholas did :) The bottom one is what the exciting drive looked like. The entire way.




No comments:

Post a Comment